Uses a high-torque 3-phase motor and custom designed frequency inverter to provide a fully speed-controlled system capable of moving industrial gates weighing up to 2 tons. Powered by 230v AC supply.
The new A10 operator is in a class of its own, using a high-torque 3-phase motor and custom designed frequency inverter to provide a fully speed-controlled system capable of moving industrial gates weighing up to 2 tons.
On gates up to 1000kg the normal operating speed is a swift 16metres per minute. On lighter gates, thanks to the frequency inverter this speed can be increased to 30m/minute.
Power failure protection for the A10 is achieved by simply adding an innovative DC converter module with standby battery.
· Smooth acceleration and deceleration. The inverter / 3- phase motor combination provides silky-smooth ramp up to full speed and slow down to a fully controlled stop.
· Rapid operation with intelligent speed control.For the ultimate combination of security and safety, the controller can be programmed to open suitable gates at up to 30 metres per minute but close at a slower and safer speed of 16 metres per minute.
· Very high starting and running thrust.The three-phase motor combined with inverter control provides radically improved starting and running torques compared to the single-phase capacitor start motors typically used in most gate motor applications.
· High gate mass capacity.The rugged diecast aluminium gearbox is designed to handle heavy industrial gates with high inertial loads.
· High duty cycle capability.
· Battery back-up capability using innovative DC converter. In applications which require power failure protection, a DC-to-DC converter with standby battery can be readily added.
· Internal limit switch system ensures pin-point stopping. There are no external limit switches to fit or adjust. The well-known DOSS system (Digital origin seeking system) keeps track of the gate position at all times.
· Sensitive anti-crushing control.Although the inverter controlled 3 phase motor is capable of delivering a large driving force, the control electronics accurately monitors the applied load to provide sensitive anti-crushing protection.
· Reliable 3 phase induction motor runs on single phase power.The unit uses a 3-phase motor for optimum simplicity, reliability and operating performance. Combined with the frequency inverter the unit can be conveniently connected to a standard single-phase 220V supply.
· Gearbox height adjustment of 10mm using convenient jacking bolts
· Forwards and backwards position adjustment of 30mm
· Unimpeded access to mounting bolts when lockable cover is removed
· Dedicated cable entry point allows easy removal of gearbox for maintenance
· Logic controller and power inverter housed inside protected plastic enclosures under the main cover
· Flap out logic controller tray for easy commissioning
· Convenient plug in connectors for both logic controller and power inverter
· Lockable manual override prevents removal of cover
· Jam free manual release operation
· Multiple programme modes: standard, reversing, condominium, PIRAC
· Selectable automatic closing with pushbutton override (adjustable time)
Adjustable speed modes from 16 to 30m/min. Open and closing speed can be programmed independently. (gate mass limited, refer to specifications below)